Introducing ~ Haven – A 6 Night Grecian Yoga & Movement Experience with Tara Winterhalter & Nadia Carriere/ June 1st to 7th 2020
According to mythology, Amorgos was the island where Ulysses, returning to Ithaki, was attracted like a magnet by Goddess Kirki, and stayed for many years.
Some gems of the island include:
- The Monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa, the 1000-year-old Monastery built in the cliffs 300 meters above the sea, home to the miraculous icon of Virgin Mary.
- The Monastery of Agios Georgios Valsamitis, built upon the ruins of an ancient water oracle, “Lalon Idor”.
- The picturesque capital of the island, Chora, with its 40 churches and 12 windmills
- Agia Anna, location of the movie “The Big Blue” by Luc Besson
Every year since, the same magnetic attraction beguiles wellness and yoga enthusiasts, which flock to this island, attracted by its strong revitalizing energy and the abundance of therapeutic herbs, which make of Amorgos the perfect place for a spiritual and physical uplift.
Join us for 6 nights on this miraculous island for an unplugged Grecian yoga and movement experience. We will be within walking distance from 2 beaches. The main beach of Aegiali and the beach of Levrossos. Each one around 10-15 minutes walking distance. Both accessible on foot.
We will be submersing you in various forms of movement designed to work with and unleash your own personal energies and potential. Morning and evening classes as well as two specialty workshops will fill your cup and mind.
Duo teaching with both workshops and classes will include a combination of Vinyasa Flow, 11:11 The Practice, Restorative and Contemporary Yoga practices.
Nadia and Tara’s mindful, artful and original styles will lead and guide you through experiences that will ground, balance, challenge and encourage you. Two specialty workshops will be taught during your six night escape.
- 6 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30 minute relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of wireless internet
Cost: EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS SEPTEMBER 11th!
Double occupancy $1950, or single occupancy $2500. If you’ve attended a retreat with Tara or Nadia in the past, you’ll automatically receive $100 off as a loyalty discount.
*Upgraded room options are available. All taxes and fees are included. Please note, deposits are non-refundable, but transferrable.
After September 11th, all prices will be going up $150 to the regular fare. We are happy to offer payment plans according to your need. Contact Nadia or on Facebook to arrange an alternate payment method.
This is currently SOLD OUT, however we do have a waitlist! If you’d like to be added, email email@example.com.