Introducing ~ Haven Caribbean – A 5 Day Yoga & Movement Experience in Turks & Caicos with Nadia Carriere and Tara Winterhalter/ July 22-July 26, 2021
Imagine a yoga retreat in Turks & Caicos where the beaches are made up of white powdery sand, and warm turquoise waters so clear, you can see straight through – like glass.
Turks and Caicos is an archipelago of 40 low-lying coral islands in the Atlantic Ocean, a British Overseas Territory southeast of the Bahamas. It’s home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and we are staying in one of the best hotels in all of the Caribbean.
The Shore Club Turks and Caicos was ranked as THE BEST resort in all of the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas for 2019 by Travel & Leisure and USA Today. Impressed? Us too. This is luxury with a capital L. Hands down the most exquisite location we’ve been yet.
We will be taking over an entire 8,800 square foot private villa for 5 days. This means we’ll have our own private butler, private pool, and other sweet perks. The most unique quality is that it’s located inside the resort so you’ll still have full access to the property during your stay.
Tara and I will be leading you through 11:11 The Practice and Vinyasa Flow classes daily and I’ll be treating you to a specialty hands-on workshop where we’ll be making dairy-free superfood elixirs from scratch in our chef kitchen.
When? July 22-26, 2021
- Shared accommodations located on 850 feet of beachfront with a private pool, private courtyard and ocean views
- Private Butler on-hand for every need
- 1 group VIP airport transfers
- Airport greeter with cold towels and water
- Fast-track arrival and departure at the airport.
- Breakfast daily
- Dedicated Hobie Cat and other watersports equipment for villa guests
- 11:11 The Practice and Osmosis x 11:11 taught by Tara Jae
- Vinyasa Flow yoga classes taught by Nadia Carriere
- 1 Superfood Elixir workshop led by Nadia
- Full access to The Shore Club’s amenities including four resort pools, wellness centre, spa, three restaurants, non-motorized water sports such as kayaks and paddle boards.
We are keeping this one very, very intimate with only 14 spots total, and have just 10 spots left as of right now (launch day). 3 shared king bed options and 3 single twins left.
1 shared king bed (7 spots left) – $1600. 1 single twin in a shared room (3 spots left) – $1700
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot.