February 6-11, 2020
Join us February 6-11, 2020 for a beautifully curated 5 nights, and 6 days in the paradise which is Aruba, during the Island SOL Yoga SUP Retreat, at Island Yoga with Nadia Carriere.
Aruba is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with its fine, powdery white beaches, calm turquoise waters, and epic sunsets. This beautiful spot has the most sunny days of ANY island in the Caribbean.
Included in your cost:
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Yoga classes, twice a day with me at Island Yoga
- A sunset sail on the ocean (just our group)
- Shared accommodations at Costa Esmeralda (private options are available)
- Daily lunch and breakfast & 2 group dinners
- 1 specialty workshop with me
- SUP Yoga workshop with Island Yoga
This is open to everyone, regardless of movement or yoga experience. If you’ve never done something like this before, I really encourage you to consider stepping out of your comfort zone for what will be the most incredible experience that will transform you from the inside out.
Did you ever wonder where SUP yoga all originated? The craze started when Rachel Brathen – aka @yoga_girl, brought light to it via social media when she moved to Aruba.
Interested? Cost is $1800 USD per person and includes all of the above. LIMITED SPACE for this one. Payment plans are also available!
If you have any questions, or would like to pay your deposit to hold your spot, feel free to email Nadia at email@example.com